1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data in this context is any data by which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Nordair Systems GmbH, Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 18, 20459 Hamburg, Germany, Tel.: +49 40 52473283, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data..
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the controller). You can recognise an encrypted connection by the string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- The date and time at the time of access .
- Amount of data sent in bytes .
- Source/reference from which you came to the page .
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosting by Shopify
We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd Floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and displaying the online shop on the basis of processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on Shopify's servers. As part of Shopify's aforementioned services, data may also be transferred to Shopify Inc, 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc, Shopify Payments (USA) Inc or Shopify (USA) Inc as part of further processing on our behalf. In the event that data is transferred to Shopify Inc. in Canada, the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed by adequacy decision of the European Commission. Further information on Shopify's data protection can be found at the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz
Further processing on servers other than the aforementioned ones of Shopify only takes place within the framework communicated below.
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable your browser to be recognised the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping basket for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies used by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the performance of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
5) Contacting us
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of the use of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data to the contrary..
6) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing.
Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the performance of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We store and use the data provided by you for the purpose of processing the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after expiry of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved on our part.
7) Data processing for order handling.
To process your order, we work together with the service provider(s) listed below, who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transferred to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution within the scope of payment processing, insofar as this is necessary for payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
8) Use of social media: videos
Use of Youtube videos.
This website uses the Youtube embedding function to display and play videos from the provider "Youtube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Independently of a playback of the embedded videos, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is called up, which may trigger further data processing procedures without our influence.
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the processing of your data as described above. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
9) Rights of the data subject.
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and/or the criteria for determining the storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing which concern you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data are transferred to third countries; .
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to the immediate rectification of incorrect data relating to you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us; .
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; .
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible; .
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation; .
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT OF RESPECT.
If WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN AN INTEREST PROCESSING ACTION ON THE BASIS OF OUR EXCESSIVE LEGAL INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO SUCH PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. However, we will not continue to process the data if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to enforce, exercise or defend your rights.
If YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE..
If YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES..
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
Where personal data is processed on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, such data shall be stored until the data subject revokes his/her consent..
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, insofar as it is no longer required for the fulfilment of a contract or the initiation of a contract and/or there is no continued legitimate interest on our part in storing it.
When personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, such data shall be stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(2) DSGVO.
In addition, unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.